Together with Tracy we would like to wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
I’ve read all e-mails you’ve sent to us and I really appreciate your ideas and enthusiasm.
Today I wanted to assign a first task to our candidates of the INSIDERS program but my e-mail account stopped sending e-mails after the first 50 messages.
Cause it’s impossible to send more messages one day with this account I want to give the details of this task here.
So here we go – our first project awaiting your detailed feedback: Farm Stories. This game will be published as a free game on PF1 and LOP.
You can find Farm Stories here: http://lessonofpassion.com/insiders/project_001_FS/
Your task is to play this game and let us know what do you think about it. I want you to focus on the following areas:
1. Quality of visuals: what do you think about character design, locations and animations. Try to point us elements you like and areas that requires some improvements in the future projects.
2. Story: tell us if you like the story – is it interesting for you, which aspect of it you like the most and which aspects aren’t developed well enough.
3. Gameplay: by this we understand all type of interactions you’re taking during a game to push the action forward. Let us know if you like dialog panels with visible buttons mixed with „find an additional hotspot” system. What do you think about tease interaction stage during which you got 2 hidden hot spots and your job is to find a correct one to move forward. Finally, what’s your opinion about new sex scene gameplay model implementation. Tell us about your experiences with our previous games – do you like those gameplay mechanics from our older titles more or do you prefer this new scheme.
4. Bugs: if you’ve found any bug or you have issues with some parts of the game – please include it in your feedback.
5. Your feedback in general: if you want to share your thoughts about this game in particular or about our other games – please feel free to do it. We’re more than eager to listen to your voice.
In a short term the goal of this is to make Farm Stories as enjoyable as possible with some minor tweaks (bug fixes, subtle text modification, etc) – we aren’t able to implement bigger changes on this level.
In a longer terms – thanks to your voice we’ll be able to evaluate the direction we’re heading with our projects and come up with better solutions tailored according to your needs.
Depending on a quality of received feedback we will choose a group of around 30 persons who will join the program and become the INSIDERS who will participate in the future tests on the regular basis.
BE ADVISED: We will contact selected participants via e-mail.
DEADLINE: We want to publish this game next week so we’re waiting for your feedback till 2015.12.1.
This project is still BETA which means it’s not completed yet. It’s still missing music, voices and may contain bugs. So please not share it with anyone.
IMPORTANT: Cause it’s only a beta test – to send your feedback DON’T POST IT ON THIS BLOG – all messages of this type will be deleted.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail title FARM STORIES.
We’ve been keeping it in secret for months – now it’s time to open the doors to our hidden laboratory and reveal the truth.
Today we will only tease you with this short presentation.
Expect more info about this project soon.
Today I received an e-mail from google and they said that our blog, lopteam.blogspot.com, violates their rules and… they closed it without any warning. Thank you google, that was really sweet.
So it looks like we need to find another place for blogging and start everything from scratch cause I don’t even have access to previous post and comments which is so #$@#A@$.
Please accept my apologies for this situation – we lost many years of our history and it really makes me sad that I can’t do anything about it.
So this Sunday I founded a new blog, this time using WordPress, on my own server on my own terms. We need some time to get it fully working so please give us some time.
Cause all information from the previous blog are lost tomorrow I’ll write a summary about incoming projects.
Please remeber the address: blog.lessonofpassion.com