As I’ve mentioned before – we’re testing our new LOP UNITY ENGINE for developing our erotic games. Thanks to that tool we’ll be able to create more complex games, with better visual effects, do it faster and be certain, that we’re using the technology that will allow us to develop games on mobile devices in the future (when WEB GL will be fully supported on mobiles).
So we’ve decided to prepare a small test – we’ve taken one of our oldest games, Rob the unfaithful and we’ve rewritten in our new engine.
We would like to ask you about your opinion:
1. Were you able to launch and play the game without any issues?
2. Was the gameplay smooth, without any unnecesary slowdowns or chopy animation?
3. Was the loading time acceptable for you?
Available here: RTU Unity BROWSER VERSION
4. Have you got any issues with unzipping and then starting the game?
5. Was the gameplay experience similar to the BROWSER version?
Available here: RTU Unity WINDOWS EXE VERSION
Sorry for the huge file size – it will be optimized in the future.